While browsing the blogs that I love, it dawned on me that there are a few things I want/need in order to make my blog…and perhaps, my life…wardrobe…uh….better. Or enhanced. Or something.
- A redesign – I have no skill in this and will need to pay one of my friends to help me out.
- More tattoos – I have four. It is unlikely I will get many more, but this is a common trend.
- Personal style – I cannot dress myself to save my life. I am terrible at shopping because it gives me anxiety. Because I have absolutely no sense of fashion. Ergo, I need a personal shopper. $$$
- Photoshop skills – I cook all of the time and it is likely the most attractive hobby I have. But my photos suck. I’m a writer, not a photographer.
- A haircut – this has nothing to do with making my blog better. As evidenced by the photo above, taken while I sat in the parking lot at work, listening to my book and waiting for Jay to take me to Fenway Park, it’s time to go see my good friend Jadie and give this stupid mess some shape and style. Instead of my infamous bubble head (not shown here).
- Time – Holy cow do I need more time to actually blog stuff. I’m so busy with work, cooking dinner and spending time with my dog, friends and family, that I have been failing miserably at keeping this damn blog up.
So, dear friends. If you can help with any of these, I wouldn’t deny the opportunity. I will even bake you cookies. Or something.